How To Clean A Pipe: Smokers prefer smoking pipes because they are so convenient to hold. Pipes are used to smoking cannabis, and smoking a pipe is considered one of the oldest smoking methods. Even today, people love smoking with pipes. Generally, this is because of the affordability and availability of the pipes. Basically, a number of pipes are available in the market.
Also, It is essential to clear any device you are using to smoke. Because if you keep using pipes without cleaning them regularly, they will build up residue which will impact negatively on your smoking experience. Below is the guide to clean and maintain the pipes:
What you will need:
You will be needing the following items:
- A sealable plastic bag
- Paper clip
- 99% Isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol)
- Table salt (sodium chloride) or Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate)
- Dish soap
Steps to clean the pipes:
Below are the steps to clean the pipes:
- Use a sealable plastic bag to keep your pipe, after keeping your pipe in the bag, fill it with alcohol until the pipe is submerged.
- Add one teaspoon of sodium chloride or magnesium sulfate. Salt will work just like a scrubber.
- Use coarse salt if your pipe is really dirty.
- Leave your pipe in the bag along with alcohol and salt for almost 12 hours.
- Shake the bag every now and then.
- Take your pipe out after 12 hours and wash it with hot water and dish washing soap.
- Put the pipe aside and let it dry.
- If your pipe is not clear yet, repeat the whole procedure.
Pipes are designed to last a longer period of time. If you want your pipe to stay longer with you, clean it and maintain it on regular basis.
We would like to recommend the following products: Chongz Dr Death Beaker Glass Waterpipe 35cm