Introducing the magical butter decarb boxes. Firstly, the decarb box gives you the ultimate potency of your plants’ buds! featuring food grade silicone preventing any substances from being released during the process. We use this box because it protects the buds while they are being treated in the oven.
what’s included in the kit:
- 1x MAGICAL BUTTER DECARB BOX
- 1x MAGICAL BUTTER Thermometer
What are we doing when we use the decarb process?
Decarboxylation is the chemical reaction from heating cannabinoids to remove a carboxyl group. Allowing cannabinoids to interact with parts of the human body. Because of this, the chemical reaction gives you THC. Before we get THC, we have what we call THCA. THCA is synthesized into THC by what we call decarboxylation. Because of this, THCA comes with many health benefits. However, getting high from THCA is not actually possible! Heating it first, then converting the cannabinoid into THC. This then gives you the feeling of being ‘high’. However, things like edibles rely on decarboxylation for our bodies to consume them in our digestive system to get the effects of the weed. Cooking weed in an oven After 30-45 minutes at 220 degrees FH, you will complete the decarboxylation process.
Using the decarboxylation method
- Preheat your Oven to 250 degrees F.
- Ensure that the oven is at the set temperature. (DO NOT EXCEED THE SPECIFIC TEMPERATURES.)
- Thirdly, you will need to break up all your cannabis flowers into small pieces. This allows the cannabis to heat up evenly.
- Put an oven bag or baking dish inside the decarb box.
- Place the broken down cannabis into the decarb box.
- Place the thermometer probe into the box to monitor the temperature of the box.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes and regularly check the temperature.
- Once the time is up. You must allow for 10 minutes to let the decarb box cool down.
- Your cannabis buds are now at their full potency ready for the magical butter botanical extractor.