How To Recover From A Weed Hangover? as a matter of fact, usually a hangover is associates with drinking alcohol. Although, you can experience a similar hangover after consuming cannabis. However, the only difference between these two hangovers is the symptoms. While nausea, dehydration, and insomnia are commonly experienced among those with alcohol hangovers. The hangover effects of too much cannabis may differ.
We are going to learn about all the symptoms of hangover caused by cannabis in this article.
What is a weed hangover?
When a smoker consumes the amount of cannabis out of his/her tolerance, a hangover occurs. Only the smoker knows the limit of his tolerance against cannabis. It varies from person to person. Hanover also depends on the amount of cannabis you took and the potency of cannabis.
When you have edibles, you surely would feel a hangover. Because edibles take time to get metabolized in the body. Even a pot of brownie can cause you a hangover.
Common symptoms A Weed Hangover are:
- Brain fog and inability to focus.
- Dull, persistent headache.
- Dry, itchy eyes.
- Grogginess or fatigue.
- Cottonmouth (but not systemic dehydration as occurs after drinking too much alcohol).
- Sensitivity to bright lights and loud noises.
- Lingering sensation of being high.
What causes weed hangovers?
Without reservation, the usage of specific strains of cannabis that are rich in THC. Consuming a huge amount of cannabis in one go is the major causes of cannabis hangover. Strains that contain close to 20% or more THC are the most likely to cause it. Some of these THC-heavy strains include White Fire OG, Sour Diesel, Chemdog, and Amnesia Haze.
How do I get over a cannabis hangover?
You can eat healthy food with liquid to relax yourself. Even meditation would work wonders. Below are few of the remedies to help you get over a cannabis hangover:
- Get out in the fresh air and take a brisk walk. Breathe deeply as you walk, flooding the brain and lungs with a new supply of oxygen, and clearing away any mental fogginess. Walk for at least 20 minutes and up to an hour to maximize the positive effects.
- Roll out a yoga mat and do a few gentle stretches while focusing on cleansing, deep breaths. Backbends that open the chest and allow the body to take in more oxygen are especially beneficial. A brief five-minute period of meditation and visualization can round out your yoga practice and leave you feeling invigorated.
- Eat a power breakfast, whether that means a homemade turkey omelet or a vegan bowl of steel-cut oatmeal and fresh berries. Whatever you choose, keep it natural and nourish your body with nutrient-rich food.
- A tall glass of water is a basic way to combat any hangover, but you might want to elevate it to the next level with a caffeine infusion. Coffee or tea can help stimulate the mind and give your body a much-needed energy boost. If a headache persists, lemon water with two Tylenol or another pain reliever could offer quick relief.
- If you can’t bring yourself to eat or exercise, simply step into a cool shower and refresh your senses with soothing water. The pressure from the water can have therapeutic effects, massaging and easing tight muscles.
Can I prevent a cannabis hangover?
on the positive side, If you know your personal limits of consumption, you can avoid having a hangover. Smoke cannabis instead of having edibles. Smoke the strains which have low amount of THC. A number of strains are available for the beginners, use them.
How To Recover From A Weed Hangover? If you don’t feel okay with having a hangover, consult your doctor. In the end, must honour the limit of your body against the amount of cannabis.
We recommend this Chongz Spider Glass Waterpipe 28cm