How to Make Marijuana Butter
In this article we talk how to make marijuana butter as well provide a step by step guide to make them. Marijuana butter (also known as cannabutter) is one of the most versatile cannabis-infused products out there. It can be used to make edibles, topicals, and even cocktails! In this blog post, we’ll discuss the benefits of making marijuana butter at home. As well provide step-by-step instructions on how to do it. Read on to learn more!
Why Make Cannabutter At Home?
Making cannabis-infused products at home is becoming increasingly popular. There are all sorts of reasons why people choose to make their own marijuana butter. Instead of buying pre-made products from a dispensary or online store. For starters, when you make your own cannabutter, you get to control exactly what goes into it. That means no artificial ingredients or preservatives that can affect the flavor and potency of your finished product. Additionally, making your own cannabutter allows you to experiment with different types of cannabis strains. As well extractions methods so that you can find the perfect combination for your needs. Finally, making marijuana butter at home is much cheaper than buying it from a dispensary or online store.
How To Make Cannabutter
Making cannabutter is surprisingly easy! All you need is some cannabis flowers (or other form such as concentrates), butter, water, and an oven-safe container like a slow cooker or double boiler. Here’s a quick overview of the steps involved in making marijuana butter:
- Preheat your oven to around 120°C.
- Grind up your flower into small pieces and spread them evenly over an oven-safe container that has been greased with butter or oil (this will help prevent sticking).
- Cover the container with a lid or aluminum foil and place it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned (this will activate the THC).
- Remove the lid/foil and add 1 cup (240 ml) of water and 1 cup (240 g) of butter; stir until combined and then replace lid/foil.
- Place back in oven for another 2 hours; stir occasionally during this time as needed to prevent sticking or burning on bottom of container.
- After 2 hours have passed, remove from oven; strain liquid through cheesecloth into an airtight jar; discard solids remaining in cheesecloth after straining process is complete. Your homemade cannabutter should now be ready for use! Refrigerate it for up to 8 weeks if not using right away; otherwise freeze it for up to 6 months if not using within 8 weeks’ time frame! Enjoy!
Conclusion on How to Make Marijuana Butter
Making marijuana butter at home offers many advantages over buying pre-made products from a dispensary or online store. Namely better flavor, higher potency, control over ingredients used, and cost savings! Plus, it’s surprisingly simple to make too. All you need are some cannabis flowers or other forms such as concentrates, butter, water, and an oven-safe container like a slow cooker or double boiler! Following these steps will result in delicious marijuana butter used in all kinds of recipes. From edibles to topicals and even cocktails! Enjoy experimenting with different types strains & extractions methods until you find the perfect combination for your needs & tastes! Happy cooking!
Click here to read similar articles.