Miron Violet Glass is seriously scientific storage for your herbs or organic matter! Our tincture bottles are specially designed for protective storage and dosing of botanical or herbal dietary supplements. Miron Glass uses a specialised form of violet-glass to protect your products from harmful light energy. This helps to enhance flavours, reduce ageing and preserve bio-energy.
- Height: 70,0 ±0,7 mm
- Diameter: 23,5 +0,8 / -0,4 mm
- Weight: 35 gr
- Threadnorm: DIN 168 / GL 18
- Material: Violet glass
- Capacity to fill point: 10 ml
- Capacity brimfull: 12,5 ±1,0 ml
- Forms of various violet glass can be traced back to Egyptian times! The Ancient Egyptian civilisations used these special protective properties for sacred belongings and storage. Valuable essences and healing organic products were kept in violet glass containers, usually with a gold trim!
Alchemists in the middle ages were also said to have used violet glass to bottle and store their various experiments, acknowledging the useful attributes of these containers. Advancements in industrialisation and the emergence of ‘new’ packaging materials meant that violet glass fell into obscurity over the past few hundred years.
Since the first industrially produced MIRON Violet glass production in 1995, the composition, manufacturing- and verification methods have significantly changed. More and more producers of high quality natural products discover that the advantages of MIRON violet glass containers!