Easy valve Volcano Vaporiser Gold
in brief, the Volcano Vaporiser is one of the best vaporizers on the market, with the highest reputation. It is a home unit in the shape of an actual volcano. Also, it is for bag or balloon use only. There are many imitators. However, none come close to the quality, performance, ease of use, and cleanliness of the original Volcano. Customers often comment that they don’t know how they ever lived without it once they own one. A lot of engineering has gone into the volcano to make it “the best”.
Furthermore, the shell of the Volcano is durable stainless steel, perfect for protecting the Volcano, while the robust air pump works for years, maintenance free. Although, It weighs 1.6kg, and is 20cm x 18cm in dimension. Also, it comes with a 3 year warranty. Lastly, the Temperature accuracy ± 5°C.
Advantages of the Volcano Vaporiser
- It is the only bag filler, which is awesome as it is closer to a bong hit.
- The bags aren’t made from plastic. They are 100% pure and robust polythene. The polythene is verified suitable for this application. This material is normally used for cooking food in the oven.
- The Volcano Vaporiser is extremely quick and efficient.
- The taste is very pure, and the vapour is extremely potent.
- Some of the best quality vapour you will get from any vaporizer.
- The volcano Vaporiser maintains cleanliness. You rarely need to clean any parts for this vaporizer. All you do is lightly brush the herbs out of the chamber after each session.
- Most other vaporizers get residue build up in various areas and need to be cleaned regularly to operate properly.
- Great for medicinal
- Good for people who vape regularly.
- It has a ceramic heating element that is quite large. This will enable the bag to fill with denser vapour.
- The solid and easy valve systems are from medical grade aluminium.
- The two valve systems are super convenient to disassemble and clean.
How to use the Volcano Vaporiser
- Turn on the volcano: It can take around 2-3 minutes to heat up to the desired temperature. When the heating element has reached the desired temperature and is ready to use, the light will turn off.
- Set the temperature: The dial has settings of 1-9 rather than displaying the actual temperatures. The best setting to try first is 5. This is 170°C. Experiment between the ‘5’ and ‘6’ settings. The device will cycle on and off to maintain the optimal temperature.
- Fill the herb chamber: by twisting off the top black piece. You don’t need to fill it as much as you would in other vaporizers, as the volcano utilises the herb quite efficiently.
- The density of the vapour can easily be controlled by how finely your material is ground and how much you pack into the chamber (generally, the finer the grind, the thicker the vapour, and the more you pack, the more balloons you can fill)
- Inflate the bag/balloon: this can take up to 30 seconds. As soon as the bag is full, turn off the device. There is a valve in the bag to seal it. To conclude, You can get about 5 draws from each bag.
- If you like Vaporisers check out our PAX 3