Full control of reservoir pH, conductivity and temperature in one place.
The BLUELAB PRO CONTROLLER CONNECT, When connected to a dosing system (M3 or L3 PeriPod) the Bluelab® Pro Controller™ manages pH, conductivity and temperature levels in reservoirs. As your plants feed, pH and nutrients are automatically adjusted to the desired range.
- Control pH, conductivity and temperature when connected to a doser
- Easy to navigate menu to program and adjust settings
- ONE Bluelab® Connect™ Stick is included
- Data logging capability
- Remote viewing with Bluelab® Connect™ Software and Apps
- Bright, plant safe green LED with adjustable brightness
- Simple pH calibration with on screen instructions
- High and low alarm control lockouts
- Auto resume dosing on restart after power loss
- Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing
- Replaceable Bluelab® probes
- Use Bluelab® PowerPod™ to connect to other mains operated dosers and/or heating or cooling devices
- Monitor, data log and remotely control your system in real time (pH, conductivity & temperature)
- Respond fast to the needs of your plants
- Troubleshoot and optimize for crop success
- Integrated automation for more profitable returns
Bluelab Connect™ Stick included (MSRP $150 USD)
Compatible with the reliable Bluelab Triple Peridoser or Solenoid pumps, built tough and strong for ongoing performance. The Peridoser manages the dosing of two-part nutrient solution (A & B) and either pH up or down. The Bluelab Pro Controller will then take care of the hard work for you and connect you through the connect software and Bluelab Mobile site.
More value add features but with the same functions as the Dosetronic® who has proven itself in the hydroponic market worldwide for over 20 years and has earned itself an international reputation for excellence.
It is one of the most simple, robust and reliable controllers in its class!
Bluelab Pro Controller Price for BASE UNIT ONLY – Still requires M3, M4 or L3 Peripod for installation.